Sunday, November 16, 2008

Experience with the Newscast project

My experience with the Newscast project was very interesting. I liked it because it was a challenge and introduced to me something I have never done before. The one thing I did not like doing though, was theediting because I would have to see myself speaking over and over again, and it became embarassing. I liked working with my partner. She was very helpful when it came to the editing part. If I could, I would want to restart the project all over and fix everything to be the right way and be more prepared. Over all, I thought this was a fun project and I would enjoy doing it again someday.

1 comment:

Ms. P. said...

What kinds of things would you have changed to have been more prepared? I am interested in improving our class for the next semester, so any suggestions you could give would be much appreciated...I think the whole class could benefit from it.