Sunday, December 7, 2008

What I like and don't like about the winter season

I have many likes and dislikes toward Christmas. I like being able to go sledding and play out in the snow. When I come inside from the cold I love drinking hot chocolate and feel the hot rush run down my throat. It feels so soothing. As to having some likes about winter, I also have many dislikes. I don't like it that much because it is so cold. Everywhere you go you have to worry about putting a coat on so you aren't freezing. When it snows I don't like how it get everywhere and inside my shoes. One of my favorite past childhood memories from when I was younger, was when one day it was snowing and my brother and sister and I all went outside and went sledding and we stayed out and played for hours. We built a snowman, a fort, and made snow angles. When we came inside we changed into nice warm clothes, sat by the fire, and drank hot chocolate.

No comments: